Well, this is what I understood already from earlier discussion within
this forum. However, I never was aware of a way to import back the routed
blind/buried board into P99SE for manual cleanup routing. Anybody out
there who found a way for reimporting?

Regards,
Emanuel

---
MPL AG                                   www.mpl.ch
Emanuel Zimmermann       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Manager R&D                       Phone: +41 56 483'34'34
Taefernstrasse 20               Fax:      +41 56 493'30'20

CH-5405 Daettwil
---

"Andy Gulliver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 01.10.2003
01:13:03:

> Specctra takes its 'allowed via styles' from the vias used on the
exported
> design.  To get it to use alternative via styles in addition to the
Protel