I'm sure we managed to re-import from Specctra, but I can't remember exactly
how or whether the technique was different to a standard import.  I've just
had a trawl through my project data and it looks like the trials have been
deleted (it was over a year ago and we ended up not using blind/buried vias
on that project).

Regards,

Andy Gulliver