I am new to Protel, hope someone would be kind enough to advise me the following.
To ensure that all my vias are not exposed after fabrication (masked), is it that "Tented" should be selected under the via properties?

I am trying to created Gnd border along the perimeter of my rectangular pcb board, which should be masked (just like thick traces). If I were to use "place trace", the cornerings would be round - not what I want to achieve. It is required that the cornerings be sharp right angles.

Can I use "place Fill" or "Place Pads" to create the GND border? If so, what can I do to ensure that my GND border would not be exposed (masked like copper traces) after fabrication?

cheers...