Is this on 99SE or DXP?

The following applies to P99SE/SP6, but similar principles will probably
apply for DXP:

If the power routing is simple you could try first manually routing the
power nets on the outer layers and then set up the Routing Layers rule so
the outer two are set to 'unused' (NB: you'll need to manually fan out any
SMT first) and then run the autorouter with preroutes locked.

Alternatively you could define net classes for 'power' and 'the rest' and
setup routing layer rules for each so they use different layer pairs -
bearing in mind that if you've got any SMT and you're wanting some signals
to keep off the outer layers then you'll have to either fanout manually or
change the rule for a fanout pass and reset it for the main routing.

Regards,

Andy Gulliver