I'm responding because the status of the Techserv web site is of importance to us as users.

please take me off the list immediately. you web site has been down for over 3 weeks.

Web site looks fine to me. The Leave link at the end of every mail to the list takes me immediately to the Leave a Forum page. Since I'm cc'ing Mr. Ho, I'll put the links at the bottom of this mail; unfortunately, this means they will be doubled for the version that appears on the list.

If the web link does not work, one can ostensibly leave the list by e-mail according to the instructions on the site:

To quit, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and include "leave proteledaforum" (without the quotation marks) as the message. No other text is required. Confirmation will be sent.