I remember there were "find/replace" type queries in P99.  While the
new query language is unquestionably excellent (I am able to create so
precise PCB design rules that I would not even dreamed of having with other
products I ever worked with!), I cannot find any search an replace analogue.

Yes I can replace attributes of all matching entities by using Inspeactor,
but all with the same one vlaue, but I am missing more complex replacement
options, such as substitution of the original string.  Is there one?

Dreaming on, can I evaluate an expression on all entities matching a query?
For example, I want to copy the Comment attribute to the Value property of
some parts; I can easily query them but then I do not know how to actually
copy and modify attribute and property values.  Is this possible?

Thanks!

-kkm