I have not received any posts from PEDA for the last couple of days, so
I begin to wonder what is going on with the listserver . . .

I go and look at the Techservinc Archive, and it appears to have also
stopped a few days ago too . . .

Ok, me thinks, is it broken, or is it me . . .

So I go to the Yahoo! Groups list, and the "parallel" archive that is
(was?) kept there . . .

Last post there, October 19th . . .

Today's date . . .

Ok, so I haven't received anything newer than October 17th from PEDA,
and the date says the last post was today's date October 19th . . .

Ok, so let's look at the Subject line and try to make sense out of what
is going on here, and what has been missed . . .

Wait a minute, none of this looks very familiar . . .

Lets look at the overall number of posts here, and see if any of this
makes sense . . .

No, none of this makes sense . . .

Ok, lets go back to the latest post, and go over it with a fine toothed
comb . . .

Wait a minute, that's not right . . .

Today's date October 19th is correct . . .

But it is not Saturday, it is Sunday, at least in my neck of the woods .
. .

Ok, not just the day of the week is wrong, but so is the year . . .

The year says 2002 . . .

Not 2003, but 2002, one year ago today . . .

Now that's wierd . . .

Not just wierd, but truly bizarre . . .

JaMi

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]