Thanks Wojciech, that seems to work fine.

Mike.

|         |           Wojciech Oborski |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           ice.pl>          |
|         |           12-Nov-2003 09:58|
|         |           "Protel EDA      |
|         |           Forum"           |

Michael Binning wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Does anybody know if it is possible to update a single component in a
> schematic, rather than all of the together?

Open your schematic document, highlight the component in a list (under
Browse Sch Tab in Design Manager panel) and click Edit.
In Schematic Library Editor click Update Schematics button (under
components
list) - it should update the component definition in all opened schematics.

I say "it should update" because this process is not 100% reliable
(sometimes
the component is not updated) - there was a discussion on the Forum and
there
were some suggestions how to ensure that the update is actually performed -
- I don't remember the details.

Wojciech Oborski