I recently laid out two versions of a part - a gullwing for prototype and a
BGA for production with the BGA inside the Gullwing just to see if I could
do it. It came out pretty nicely and now I want to save it, traces, vias and
all, as a component footprint for use on future PCBs. There used to be a way
to do this under 99SE or 98 I forget which, by selecting all and grouping
selected primitives as a component or something like that - I haven't used
98/99 for some time so memory fails me. Anyway, is there a way to do this
under DXP?

best regards

Bob Stephens