The same old way still works -

1. Clear all selections in the PCB Layout Editor (just a safety measure).
2. Select the items you want to be in your component.
3. Copy the selected items (ctrl-Insert), be sure to click at you desired origin point for the component (makes it easier).
4. Open a new library and/or library component in the Library Editor.
5. Paste your selected items into the library component (shift-Insert) at the origin.
6. Rename your new component, and save the library.