ganged opening

From: Dennis Saputelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Protel EDA Forum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Solder mask...
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:21:33 -0800

my experience is the same as John's on this issue
i.e. do open it up

we once shipped a board to fab and forgot to do this
they called us up and advised that we do and used a descriptive
term (opening up the mask) which i can't recollect

it wasn't 'block' but i can't recall it, something like
'moat' or 'bar'?

any one know the common term ?

Dennis Saputelli

"John A. Ross [RSDTV]" wrote:

> [...]

Integrated Controls, Inc.           Tel: 415-647-0480  EXT 107
2851 21st Street                    Fax: 415-647-3003
San Francisco, CA 94110             www.integratedcontrolsinc.com

Check your PC for viruses with the FREE McAfee online computer scan. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963