From: Harry Selfridge [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 16 January 2004 10:46 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Gerber output problems

You don't say whether or not you added the hole after you first ran a set
of Gerbers.  If you went back after generating a Gerber set, did you
remember to generate a new aperture file that includes the hole
definition?  Try selecting the pinprick you mention and see what D code is
assigned, then look to see how that D code is defined in the Protel
aperture file.

At 07:54 PM 1/14/04, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I completed the layout of a small PCB (99SE) designed for enclosure in a
>moulded case, then realised I needed an additional hole for mechanical
>locking. So I added a free pad, with no copper - just the correct hole
size.
>Everything looks good in PCB, but now, when I output the gerber files I
need
>to panelise in Camtastic, there is no trace of the hole, except for a tiny
>pin-prick on the top soldermask layer. Why is it so?
snip