-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Ritchey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 8:51 AM
Hi,
I am looking for a 99SE license.  Since I have not done this before, does
anyone know what documentation Protel requires to prove to them I bought
the license to qualify for future upgrades if we decide (its getting so
expensive
and so many features we really don't need I am not sure of this)?
Thanks,

-Bob
Robert Ritchey
Quest Engineering & Development