From: Darcy Davis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 27 February, 2004 8:30 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] PCB ascii files.

Yeah, I've got ~100 GBs free right now. The design used to be stored on
a network drive (though the incriminating file was a local temp file). I
just tried moving the design to a local folder and got the same result.
I'm wondering whether its a limitation that windows puts on the profile
for each user. I'm going to see if I can redirect Protel to use a
different folder for its temporary files.

BTW, it may be a silly question to an experienced user. But, on a list,
you never know the users skill level. Even then, it could have been a
simple answer I overlooked...I've learned by experience that "If it
doesn't work...check that its plugged in."

Darcy