I am relatively new to Protel so this is probably an easy question for you
guys.
I am using Protel 99SE

How do I place parts on top of one another?  For example I want to place a
0805 resistor underneath a Radio module on the same side of the board.
Physically there is space but in the Rules, the Component Distance
Constraint will not let me.  I know that "Multilayer Check" will allow me to
place a surface mount part underneath a through hole part if it is on the
other side of the board but I want it on the same side of the board.  I know
the answer is obvious but I can't find it.

Trent Bates