On 03:32 PM 18/03/2004, edsi said:

Thank you Darren for using the program properly. Looks like Darren is the only one that knows what I am talking about. THE KEYS DONT WORK IAN

Mike Reagan

Yep I made a mistake, but you said you had to click on or off each layer - this is not quite true. You have to use the buttons rather than your preferred method of using the shortcut keys for the buttons. The shortcut keys should work, this is a bug.

However, you seem to be pretty ansty at me for my mistake.

Your comment "So you have to click and pick each one with your freaking little mouse. " - did that refer to each layer or to having to click on the All On or All Off buttons? Maybe I misunderstood your statement?

Ian

PS Am I *not* "..using the program properly." if I use the mouse to click the All On and All Off buttons? I didn't realise that buttons are not for clicking. :-) Yes I am baiting you.