I will respond  to both Tony and Ian

TONY and IAN you are both right  the class can be shown  ,  with the inpector, and pcb
panel up.  But not ALWAYS  in less keystrokes   What I have found    is ...the
inpector will not always come up with a right dialog.    If it comes up blank ,you
have to left click for properties, then you can continue to. The minimal keystrokes is
8 .....Can I tolerate this?   yes.

Ian,
I am making the same  assumptions as you wrote offline    that the pcb panel is
showing, and the inspector is docked.  This is a vast improvement over typing queries,
  I can live with 8 keystokes, sometimes it is less.

Tony,  I agree It can be reduced to less keystroke but you cant rely on the inpector
to come up with the right dialog.. Will this work? yes and I will continue my saga

Mike Reagan.