-Showing nets on a class-

Oh yeah, I remember how you do in 99SE. You don't have to tell me.

It's faster in DXP2004. (I know you don't believe it)

Just as you would view the nets or net classes in 99SE PCB panel, you view
them in 2004. The difference is that you can't edit the nets of a net class
as a class, you can only view them. So you have to make you "unhide"
operation on the nets themselves. In 99SE you click on the netname from the
PCB panel, then click edit. Click the Hide button to unhide it, click Global
to open the rest of the Net dialog box, click on the beginning of the
NetName field (Attributes to Match By), type in the common part of the
netname (AD* in your original example), click ok, click ok to confirm

In DXP you can click on the net class name for the same group and actually
edit it in the list panel. (the members of the class show up in the List
panel ready to be edited. Right click on any of the rows in the Hide column.
(They are all selected so it doesn't matter which one). Leftclick -Edit
Selected. Leftclick the dropdown box to open it. Leftclick the False
selection. Leftclick or press enter.

99SE
5 mouseclicks, type netname in the match attribute, 2 mouseclicks, done

DXP
5 mouseclicks, Enter

Try it.