That seems strange, your layer build up works OK for me, show drill hole
in preview.

Have you tried promoting the multilayer pad to the top of the list?

I tried the same thing using a fill on the top layer instead (I know you
do not us it) and had to promote the multilayer to the top before I
could see the hole for the 'tab'

Try moving the 'multilayer' layer to the top and have all other layers
below it.

> 2. My second problem is regarding libraries.
> When I load a new schematic, is there any way to know the
> library from where  each component was taken by the designer
> of the schematic ? If you double-click on a component , it
> shows the library reference,footprint etc.  but the library
> is not known. Similarly in PCB editor, it shows the footprint
> etc. but the library is not shown.

I have never had to do that so I do not know.

Working with multiple libraries with possibly same name parts is always
a bad idea.

However if you have concerns, you can create a separate project library
from the PCB and SCH For PCB it would be Design, Make Library. All
footprints currently active on your PCB will be merged into one library.

John