thanks all for your help, problem solved.

jjg

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Condit [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 12 May 2004 2:15 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] SLOTS?

Peter,

I like the idea of including unreasonably small holes to identify center
points of slots or cutouts because it serves as an additional reminder to
the fab house to read the notes.  Too often they are checking many things
under time pressure and this prevents missing a note.  I usually place one
at the center of each arc that makes up each shape (2 for a slot, 4 for a
rectangle, etc.

Jeff Condit