<snip>

So Bill didn't win the Top Gun title....  was his resulting board design functional?
Isn't that what really counts?  Sure it would be nice to meet all the ideals of a
competition and win.  But it is hard to justify large amounts of money for someone who
is doing double sided, non-high frequency boards.  And if you can do high frequency,
impedance control designs that work in Protel,  all the better.  There's a big range
of requirements out there...  one size does not fit all.

duane foster