From: Duane Foster [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2004 10:29 AM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Protel TOP GUN

<snip>

So Bill didn't win the Top Gun title....  was his resulting board design
functional?  Isn't that what really counts?  Sure it would be nice to meet
all the ideals of a competition and win.  But it is hard to justify large
amounts of money for someone who is doing double sided, non-high frequency
boards.  And if you can do high frequency, impedance control designs that
work in Protel,  all the better.  There's a big range of requirements out
there...  one size does not fit all.

duane foster