Dennis,

I'm sorry, but what is bd (board I assume)? I'm not familiar with all the jargon. In my case there is an SMD part on the top of the board (not near the board edge) with a trace on the keepout layer running under one of its pads. The keepout line needs to be there because I am pouring polygons on other layers. I could put separate keepout traces on all the other 7 layers instead but that seems like the brutal way to do it. No big deal. I was just wondering how to do it cleanly.

Thanks,
Ray