Well this is odd.  I have a custom part in a pcb library - and LCD actually.  It's
very typical, 14 connectors, outline on top overlay, nothing strange.  I do have a few
lines etc on the Mechanical4 layer, delineating areas on the back of the LCD that have
tall components, as a rough guide in the pcb editor to indicate where NOT to put
larger components under the LCD.

When I export the pcb to gerber, those mech4 layer lines get shifted to toplayer ...
I have other mech4 layer objects on the pcb, but they're all placed in the pcb editor,
not as part of a library component.  It's only those that get shifted.  They show up
properly in the editor as being on mech4 - there's no indication that they're strange
in any other way.

Needless to say this is annoying.  Any ideas ?

--
Dean