From: Jim Monroe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2004 2:20 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: [PEDA] Wheeling with DXP

Does anybody know how to change the way the mouse wheel functions in DXP?

I want to zoom using the wheel without also having to hold down the CTRL
key. The default setting is ridiculous requiring both mouse and keyboard to
zoom. If I really wanted to use the keyboard, I'd just use the Page Up/Down
keys - that only takes one hand.

JM