Gentlemen, I am currently involved in the all too familiar task of
choosing an EDA tool for our group.

Our group consists of about 20 engineers. We do small, low power high
density systems consisting of analog and digital components.  We cover
the full spectrum from algorithms through design, fabrication,
packaging, programming, testing, documentation and user interfaces.

The group has used Protel for many years but now finds ourselves in need
of a complete, full spectrum EDA suite.

I am interested in comments, comparisons, recommendations, etc., from
anyone who has experience in using at least two of the latest versions
of Expedition, PADS and Protel suites.

TIA for your valuable time!

jjs