From: Ian Wilson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 3:58 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] IPC-2581 & IPC-7351.

Tom,

Why is your company including Protel in its library offerings?  Are you
detecting a rising presence in the market or what?

Protel has hardly been considered a significant player in the US in the
past.  Stronger in Aust/NZ and Europe and some fairly good penetration in
Asia I think (not sure about what percentage is legit).

Ian