From: Ian Wilson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: July 15, 2004 10:46 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] SOT-23 pinout

On 02:15 PM 16/07/2004, Dennis Saputelli said:
><..snip..>
>
>BTW remember the To92's that were ECB ? (or was it BCE ?)
>just get out a bit of sleeving and your solder sucker and you
>were all set
>quite a bit harder to deal with in the case of SOTs though

I have seem prototypes with SOT-23 upside-down with the gull-wing legs bent
to meet the board.  It would have been done in a small production run
except reverse pinned versions were available.  Worse think about this was
that another design done shortly after suffered the *same* problem - I
couldn't believe the lack of care and attention to detail.

Ian