From: John Girvan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2004 9:53 AM
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: [PEDA] SP6 not printing

Win2k Pro (SP2), 99SE, error when printing.

hey there,

we recently put SP6 on one of our machines here as we were\are running SP5.
was a new-ish machine and everything was running smoothly...

when printing a schematic we now get an 'access violation' error (ignore or
quit) and cannot print the schematic on this machine. after this u have to
close down protel and re-open and it gets ugly with access violation errors
in windows that will not go away unless u kill the client99se task.

got me stuffed!

any help appreciated.

thanks,

jjg.