From: Leo Potjewijd [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 23 July 2004 7:05 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Cc: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] SP6 not printing

Hi there.

I, too, had this issue and was stumped at first.
Re-installing the printer driver seemed to alleviate the problem, but it
still popped up occasionally.
It became so bad, that I could no longer open design without getting an
access violation.
That prompted me to re-install P99SE and SP6 (made a backup of ini, cfg and
rcs files): the problem was gone.
But after putting back the ini, cfg and rcs files the problem was back,
too.....
Turned out to be a corrupt cfg file, after re-re-installing and leaving the
cfg file alone (I *did* copy back teh rcs and ini files) the problem was
gone completely.
If you have added button icons, be sure to backup those too.

Hope this helps.

Leo Potjewijd
hardware designer
Integrated Engineering B.V.