Bob- After selecting the components you can do one of the following:

1. Edit/Move/Selection then while moving, press the L key to change the layer. This will switch the component layers as well as flip (mirror) the positions of all the parts relative to one another.

or

2. Use the Inspector or List panel to change the layer. The parts will change layers and mirror over there reference points but not relative to another.

JM