Thanks Jim,

I'd forgotten about the "L" command - works great!

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Monroe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004 12:17 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Copy selection to layer

Bob- After selecting the components you can do one of the following:

1. Edit/Move/Selection then while moving, press the L key to change the
layer. This will switch the component layers as well as flip (mirror) the
positions of all the parts relative to one another.

or

2. Use the Inspector or List panel to change the layer. The parts will
change layers and mirror over there reference points but not relative to
another.

JM