Hello Thomas!

I have been using TexMakerX (now called TeXstudio) for several weeks now. It works very nicely, including automatic configuration with MikTeX. The internal PDF viewer is very good. Of the Windows LaTeX shells that I have tried, TeXstudio has my vote for the next release of ProTeXt.

Thank you, again, for your work on ProTeXt.

Regards,
Mike