Hi,
Tried to install protext in XP pro service pack 3. I got the following error.

problem: C:\Program Files\MiKTeX 2.9\miktex/bin\MiKTeX209-core-PS.dll does not exist problem: C:\Program Files\MiKTeX 2.9\miktex/bin\MiKTeX209-core.dll does not exist problem: C:\Program Files\MiKTeX 2.9\miktex/bin\MiKTeX209-packagemanager-PS.dll does not exist problem: C:\Program Files\MiKTeX 2.9\miktex/bin\MiKTeX209-packagemanager.dll does not exist

The first time install almost completed. Then I cleared the directory and tried again and it only made it about half way before throwing the same error.

CU...joe

--
http://tug.org/protext/