On Oct 10, 5:33 pm, Jon Skeet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Anyone fancy pointing out my stupid mistake?

Got it!

Not only does options.proto need to import google/protobuf/
descriptor.proto, but so does test.proto. In other words, the
dependencies aren't treated as being transitive.

Is this by design? If so, the comment for the error reporting is
incorrect, and the error should probably explain the likely fix :)

Either way, I can at least make progress with the C# generator now :)

Jon