I have a c# server application with miltiple clients.  I want to
replace the existing protocol with PB.

The clients connect, and remain connected prediodically passing data
of differnet types.

I have searched the discusstion group, and found a few postings
relating to this issue, but nothing final, so before I start writing
my own solution, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas?

I'm thinking about doing something simple, like this:

<byte> StartByte (constat value)
<byte[]>Length of payload (compressed integer)
<byte[]>PB data
<byte> EndByte (constat value)

To decode:

while(true)