On Nov 17, 3:23 pm, Stuart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have a c# server application with miltiple clients.  I want to
> replace the existing protocol with PB.
>
> The clients connect, and remain connected prediodically passing data
> of differnet types.

My C# PB implementation has a MessageStreamIterator and a
MessageStreamWriter (or names along those lines - I don't have easy
access to the code at this minute). The downside is that it will only
stream messages of a single type - but if you create a type which
contains a bunch of optional messages, one for each message type you
want to transmit, that could act the same way.

Jon