Anyone out there using GPB on an OS other than Linux or Windows? I've
been evaluating GPB for use in an embedded OS and at the moment am a
bit stuck between protobuf and protobuf-c. We would be using GPB for
simple data storage and serialization, and don't need RPC or even
Reflection. I checked out protobuf-c (0.7 is easiest to port, bc it's
before RPC was added) and this is definitely at the opposite end of
the spectrum. We would need to add quite a bit of functionality to it.