In theory it should work on any modern unix.  In practice it's hard to say
what platforms may have quirks that cause problems.  I test each release on
Linux, Visual Studio, Cygwin, MinGW, and Mac OSX, and Monty Taylor has been
testing on Solaris with Sun Studio.  It probably works on other platforms,
too.  Sometimes you will need to make trivial modifications to work around
quirks or might need to play with the CXXFLAGS.  Your chances are best if
you use GCC.