I'd like to add this to the list, but I noticed that the wiki page is an
HTTPS link to a site with an invalid SSL certificate.  I tried to change the
protocol to just HTTP but the site automatically redirects to HTTPS.  Modern
browsers complain very loudly about this, and I feel weird posting a link
that's going to display a big red security warning.  Can you maybe fix your
server to allow regular HTTP connections?