The crash occurs in my auto-generated cc file for the google proto
structs , on this line :

 // optional bytes Data = 2;
      case 2: {
        if
(::google::protobuf::internal::WireFormatLite::GetTagWireType(tag) ==

::google::protobuf::internal::WireFormatLite::WIRETYPE_LENGTH_DELIMITED)
{
         parse_Data:

DO_(::google::protobuf::internal::WireFormatLite::ReadBytes(
crash occurs here
                input, this->mutable_data()));

I do not know what this macro/code is trying to do (I guess it's
trying to deserialize my data field)