Comment #3 on issue 187 by mike.weller: Command-line argument to override the "optimize_for" option

This is something I've always thought was needed. It makes much more sense to me to define these kinds of options on the command line so you can easily switch them out as part of a build process. This is especially useful when you are targeting multiple
languages, as mentioned in the original post.