Is there a way to add security layer to protocol buffer if I'm writing
my proto objects to https output stream? In java we have sealed
objects and we can have signature attached to it to make sure objects
are not tampered on the receiving end. Is there something similar in
protocol buffer as well?

I’m just trying understand what all different options that protocol
buffer provides as far security is concerned when compared to web
services to make sure data is not tampered. Web services comes with
good security models (such XML signature, SAML) to make sure data is
not tampered.

Regards,
Prakash