On Monday, July 8, 2013 12:59:12 PM UTC-5, Ilia Mirkin wrote:

> If this is not an option, you can write a custom decoder that just
> skips over fields you don't need to read. This is a little tricky, but
> if you're not trying to be too generic it shouldn't be that much code.

Do you have an example decoder that can be used as a model
for such a custom decoder?
My situation is a bit different than the original poster.
I have a set of content sensitive network bridges.
Each bridge is interested in (potentially) different content and
as such I would rather not incur parsing costs that are not needed.