Comment #11 on issue 374 by song6...@gmail.com: Add method in ByteString to avoid big buffer copy.

The overhead of copy bytes(e.g.: 1MB of data) is very low on nowadays x86 servers. I filed this issue because I'm working on a distributed key-value(value size boundary: 0-1MB) storage system made by low performance arm chips(for memory, only support 16bit 400MHz DDR2 memory if I remember correctly, and node in this system cost less than 100 US dollar include 1 cpu, 1G ddr2 memory, 2 1GE NICs and 1T sata disk.) and form my performance testing, coping 1MB data in java spend 7ms and which is 5ms in c.

I think this scenario is not common, even cpu/memory on mobile phones are much faster than the one I use.