Hi all,

  I don't know if there's anyone trying to defining a proto following
OpenRTB2.1, and I have no idea why few people do this work, even google
doesn't. (It's unreasonable since protobuf is born to serve protocols
especially for RTB and OpenRTB project is even hosted on google code; but
google doesn't even provide a sample for it. I just don't know why :(  )

  So I try to implement a proto for OpenRTB2.1, everything works smoothly
until when I met two tricky fields: category (cat) and content context.
Those two fields are string type, but like other integer enumerations, they
both have a range to set value. So I decide they should be implemented as
string-valued enum type. But there's no such a thing either in C++ or in
proto.

  So this is the only problem I met during the implementation, could anyone
please help me on that:) Thanks a lot!!!

Warm Regards from China :)
Zhiqian