On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 8:54 AM, Zhiqian Yuan <onyourmark...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>   I don't know if there's anyone trying to defining a proto following
> OpenRTB2.1, and I have no idea why few people do this work, even google
> doesn't. (It's unreasonable since protobuf is born to serve protocols
> especially for RTB and OpenRTB project is even hosted on google code; but
> google doesn't even provide a sample for it. I just don't know why :(  )

I don't know the answer to your question, but seriously? Protobuf is born
to serve protocols especially for RTB? I would say protobuf has nothing to
do with RTB. It's born for a reason only google knows. Whether or not
OpenRTB is hosted on google code does not affect this fact. And a project
on google code does not mean a project from google. For OpenRTB google has
no responsibility to provide an example for it.