Comment #7 on issue 607 by nialldouglas14: Replace TSan API declarations in atomicops_internals_tsan.h with a header inclusion

Correct, Ubuntu's clang supports ThreadSanitiser but without the header file mentioned. You can see the CI failure when latest protobuf was merged at https://ci.nedprod.com/job/Maidsafe%20Sanitise%20Linux64%20clang%203.4/45/. I have since reverted this patch in our copy of protobuf, all unit tests are back to passing.

That particular CI slave is running Ubuntu 14.04 LTS. Stock clang from standard repos.

Niall