Comment #8 on issue 607 by gli...@chromium.org: Replace TSan API declarations in atomicops_internals_tsan.h with a header inclusion
https://code.google.com/p/protobuf/issues/detail?id=607

Niall, which Clang version are you using? Clang 3.5 must have this header (in fact we've just checked that), Clang 3.4 indeed does not.

Feng, do you think we need some check for Clang version around this header?
Perhaps something along the lines of:
(__clang_major__ > 3) || (__clang_major__ == 3 && __clang_minor__ > 4)