Comment #11 on issue 607 by nialldouglas14: Replace TSan API declarations in atomicops_internals_tsan.h with a header inclusion
https://code.google.com/p/protobuf/issues/detail?id=607

I can verify someone else's work after they have tested it themselves. I don't believe I am authorised by my current client to do the work myself. Niall